Energy-saving projects through the FCIP are tailored to fit the customer's needs. Past projects have included the following improvements:
Lighting: day-lighting, new lamps and ballasts, LED Exit signs, exterior lighting retrofits
Heating: replace boilers, steam traps, pumps, fans, ground- or water-source heat pumps
Cooling: replace chillers, cooling towers, motors, ground- or water-source heat pumps
Controls: Energy Management Systems, occupancy sensors, utility sub-meters
Water: low-flow fixtures, water treatment facilities, meter replacement
Building Envelope/Shell: insulation, air sealing, windows, doors, roofs
Alternative Energy Systems: wind, solar, geothermal
AND MORE ...
The case studies featured were prepared by the ECSOs. The KCC does not validate or represent that the content is accurate.
- 360 Case Study: City of Lawrence
- 360 Case Study: Hugoton USD 210
- 360 Case Study: Stafford County Hospital
- ESP Case Study: Pittsburg State University
- JCI Case Study: City of Olathe
- JCI Case Study: Kansas State University
- Navitas Case Study: Wamego USD 320
- OpTerra Case Study: Fort Hays State University
Contact us to learn more about how FCIP can help!