Notice of Motor Carrier Applications

The following motor carriers have filed various applications. All applications listed herein are for statewide authority, unless otherwise stated. Requests to inspect and copy the notices provided to the parties, and questions in regard to these applications should be addressed to the State Corporation Commission, Transportation Division, 1500 SW Arrowhead Road, Topeka, Kansas 66604-4027, (785) 271-3145. To lodge an official complaint, please submit your protest in writing, supported by relevant facts, to Mike Hoeme, Director of Transportation, 1500 SW Arrowhead Road, Topeka, Kansas 66604-4027. This must be done within 30 days of the "Publish Date" for a certificate of public service, and within 10 days for all other applications.


No current Motor Carrier Applications


Site Map     |     Accessibility     |     Contact Us